At a time when trends come and goThe fashion world no longer looks to the catwalk to know what you wear all the timeIt focuses on the garments that are most successful in social media. This place has become a hotbed of new fashions, and a few weeks ago the girls with the most followers made one thing clear: The tops with a lot of volume are the must for this spring 2020.
Whether worn with jeans, pleated skirts or high-waisted pants, these pieces achieve a dramatic touch thanks to their exaggerated volume. Flounces or puffed sleeves are perfect for the occasion.
Seven versions low-cost for all tastes
They say that for taste… the colors and the signatures low-cost present us with different versions suitable for all styles (and situations). Whether in short or long sleeves, these options become a bold bet for everyday life.
– Short round-necked body and long puffed sleeves on Zara’s shoulder, 22.95 euros.
– Pull & Bear draped top, 15.99 euros.
– Bershka flower blouse, 22.99 euros.
Floral print blouse
The prints and colors of the season play an essential role in making these pieces follow several trends at once.
– H&M puffy-sleeved blouse, 9.99 euros.
– Pull & Bear green polka-dot top, 15.99 euros.
– Short body with beaked neckline and short puffed sleeves on Zara’s shoulder, 22.95 euros.
– Blouse with volume and Bershka tap rubber, 22.99 euros.
Orange blouse with volume
Photos | Zara, Bershka, H&M, Pull & Bear, Instagram @blaireadiebee