Two and a half months in your pajamas is not an easy habit to break. We have become accustomed to their comfort, their soft touch and, on many occasions, to skipping the step of dressing up in the morning. Don’t you know how to leave it behind with the return to the ‘new normal’? Start by including it in your looks from street style by taking inspiration from fashionable girls.
The favorite combo of the street style more sophisticated is wearing the satin pajama shirt with jeans. They can be black, denim, skinny or flared, but always jeans that give that blouse a more urban, streetwise feel slip so delicate and feminine.
We can wear the shirt tucked into the jeans to mark our waist as much as possible. Or in a oversize very loose, tight with a laced belt or even playing with asymmetries as they do in the previous picture. That’s for sure, always with heels to maintain that elegance and sophistication providing the fabric shiny of satin.
However, we have also seen a pyjama trend in the overall lookOnly suitable for the very latest in fashion from the likes of Gigi Hadid and Sarah Jessica Parker. A combination of two pieces with satin shirt and pants that is ideal for eveningThe best way to get to know your child is in bed or in the summertime.
– Oysho striped satin shirt, 22.99 euros.
– Short-sleeved shirt with tropical print from Oysho, 22.99 euros.
Short sleeve shirt with tropical print
– Patterned satin shirt animal print of Intimissimi, 41.90 euros.
– Black satin shirt with contrast stitching from Intimissimi, 89.90 euros.
– Pajama-style shirt with polka dots and Asos stripes, 19.49 euros.
Pajama-style shirt with polka dots and stripes
– Set of shorts and pajama shirt with Asos tiger print, 33.99 euros.
Tiger print pyjama shirt and shorts
– Short sleeve satin shirt with print of Hunkemöller peacocks, 22.99 euros.
Photos : @chiaraferragni, Imaxtree, @thestylette, Oysho, Asos, Intimissimi, Hunkemöller.