As the months go by, the world of fashion is (re)discovering new trends that are propagate in the street style and in the fashion stores. This February begins with the invasion of the color violet -in all its variations-: the signatures low-cost do not hesitate to launch new designs in this such a personal and colourful toneshowing that the total looks are perfect for everyday life.
Choose a design that defines your style
– Sweatshirt with shoulder pads and Bershka embroidery, 19.99 euros.
Sweatshirt with shoulder pads and embroidery
– Zara long-sleeved collar and lapel blazer, 49.95 euros.
– Zara high waist elastic trousers, 25.95 euros.
– Tube skirt with Uterqüe fringe, 39.95 euros.
– Short organza dress with Bershka lining, 22.99 euros.
Short organza dress with lining. Shirt collar, short sleeves and front button closure.
– Wide square neckline dress by Zara, 49.95 euros.
– Mango satin long dress, 59.99 euros.
Photos : Mango, Bershka, Zara, Uterqüe, Instagram @ninasandbech