If you are a fan of the most recognized, careful and delicate prints you will surely know the meticulous work of Mary Katrantzou, nicknamed “the queen of the printing press”. This Greek artist knows that summer 2020 needs a good boost to lift these weird months we’ve been living and he’s partnered with Superga to do it. The results are seven colorful limited edition sneakers, prints and taste of good weather.
– Superga 2750 x Mary Katrantzou slippers made of shells, 165 euros.
– Superga 2750 x Mary Katrantzou floral shoes, 176 euros.
This dream collaboration revolves around two prints, both very holiday-like. On the one hand there is brightly coloured shells with a taste of the sea and by other perforations of period stamps that take us to distant destinations and unforgettable journeys. All of them taken from the artist’s imagination.
– Superga x Mary Katrantzou shoes with four-colour platform, 215 euros.
– Superga x Mary Katrantzou shoes with platform and flower print, 283 euros.
“When Superga became interested in us for a collaboration, we were in the middle of designing our inaugural Mary-Mare collection. This was born from the idea of creating a capsule collection that could be used on vacation. I loved the idea of Superga being part of it, because of its versatility as a product. You can take her sneakers to the beach or sailing, but also to dress for the city while remembering your experiences on the coast. Each printed story chosen for the limited edition Superga collection brings back great memories of past vacations. – Mary Katrantzou.
– Superga x Mary Katrantzou shoes with platform and shell print, 283 euros.
These prints are embodied in the classic 2750 sneakers and jute platform designs that have become our obsession every summer. To elevate – even more if possible – the result, are the silk cords from the capsule collection to match prints. These sports shoes are sold exclusively on the artist’s website.
– Superga 2750 x Mary Katrantzou shoes with stamp perforation design, 170 euros.
– Superga 2750 x Mary Katrantzou shoes with marine design, 165 euros
Photos | @superga_official, Superga.