If something has been left for us by the street style of Milan Fashion Week is a lot of looks of laced blouses. The it girls you know that there’s no more effective way to create styles ladylike and wear them in many different ways to inspire us. We will follow their example thanks to these seven that we have found.
Fashionable girls have come up with several formulas to show off your knotted blouses and not get tired of them or repeat. They wear them with puffed-up bows and perfect XLs. Tied to the side of the neck with a twist style, knotted somewhat loosely in a sailor’s style or unknotted, with the strips hanging down and effortless and masculine.
Their elegance and sophistication are making them very popular and few celebrities with feminine and delicate cabinets resist to them. Kate Middleton, Victoria Beckham and Melania Trump already have theirs, as well as the most stylish girls in all of Italy. Clearly, they come with good recommendations.
– Flower blouse with Zara’s lace, 29.95 euros.
– V-neck blouse with Zara lace, 25.95 euros.
– Blouse with lace and puffed sleeves made of Mango, 39.99 euros.
– Tulle and plumeti blouse with Mango ribbon, 29.99 euros.
We’ve been looking for the best proposals of signatures low-cost for this coming spring. Because our looks in good weather are going to be much more romantic with a bow tie blouse on the dresser. And with these ideas of street style we’ll wear it many more times, for sure.
– Asos polka-dot blouse, 37.99 euros.
– Men’s shirt with H&M neckband, 29.99 euros.
– Flower blouse with frills and Pull&Bear bow, 12.99 euros.
Photos | Imaxtree, Zara, Mango, Asos, H&M, Pull&Bear