The flat sandals are the only footwear the body asks for these summer days. Especially when the thermometers have already crossed the 40ºC barrier and our feet require comfort and freshness more than ever. But without losing style, and at Zara Home that won’t happen.
– Leather sandals with buckle, 25.99 euros.
– Beige cross-striped sandal, 22.99 euros.
– Flat leather sandal, 29.99 euros.
Zara Home knows everything there is to know about decoration. But as a good member of the Inditex family, style is not something that fails her either. She has made that abundantly clear with her flat sandal collection, ideal for the beach, the pool or the asphalt fighting the heat with the most fashionable designs.
– Wooden sandal with black strap, 35.99 euros.
– Black string sandal with braided detail on the sole, 49.99 euros.
– Flat sandal with tubular straps in black, 35.99 euros.
The firm deco has opted for all the trends that will succeed this 2020. From ugly sandals with buckles and soles trekking even proposals flip-flopThe design of the flat platforms and the natural jute and raffia designs that create the looks freshest and most rustic of all, being superb and easy to combine.
– Golden sandal with leather lining, 22.99 euros.
– Sandal with flat jute platform and metallic details, 35.99 euros.
– Satin sandals with bow, 22.99 euros.
Perfect proposals for these days of unbearable heat, when our feet are crying out to us to refrain from any footwear that rubs and squeezes. With these sandals that won’t happen, are so fresh they’ll be the closest thing to going barefoot all day long.
– Jeweled sandals with crystals, 39.99 euros.
– Two-strip leather sandal with braided jute sole, 49.99 euros.
Photos | Zara Home.