Back to work is a reality, and after spending several weeks on vacation, our inspiration may have abandoned us. Don’t let the lack of ideas dampen your style: street style is the best source of inspiration today. This is where we find different comfortable shoes to go to the office and ways to combine them.
The classic lounge shoe adapts to all styles
The undisputed king in this area is undoubtedly the classic black pumps. With versions for all tastes and heels of different sizes, this has become the best wardrobe background.
– How to combine them. The trouser suit together with these shoes becomes an infallible proposal. Combine colors full of contrast and create a look of summa cum laude.
Pool flip-flops can accompany us to the office.
You’d better open your mind and let the fashion girls inspire you in your day to day life. Only then you will realize that even the flip flops that have been your inseparable during the beach and pool days can still accompany you.
– How to combine them. Take advantage of the twin sets and choose a fluid and oversize. Add this kind of shoes and you will see how the final look is perfect to wear it 24/7.
There is no footwear more comfortable than the sneakers
Sneakers have invaded the world of fashion, so much so that now they are not only with us to practice sports. With an inexhaustible versatility, they can even accompany us to work, and this has been demonstrated by the street style over the years.
– How to combine them. The power of combination of this footwear is immense, however there is a formula that never fails and is perfect for going to work. A trouser suit with pleated trousers together with a trench will match perfectly. Choose a monochrome look and the result will be impeccable.
Long live the chunky heeled ankle boots.
As soon as the temperatures start to drop, our feet will ask for asylum and ankle boots are a good way to protect them. With a chunky heel, this footwear is one of the favourites.
– How to combine them. This shoe adapts to everything, even those more casual looks with jeans and stylish jackets. ladylike.
Ugly sandals demand attention
The fashion world showed us a few years ago that the “ugliest” sandals were also the “prettiest”. Their rage continues to cause havoc and fashion brands do not hesitate to launch new versions every season.
– How to combine them. Choose a printed two-piece (if they are of different. printsThe better) and dress up the outfit with this kind of sandals. The final result will be groundbreaking, comfortable and very different.
Photos | IMaxTree