This summer 2020 the sales are being memorable. We’ve found treats that range from luxury handbags to guest dresses that look like haute couture. Today we bring you 16 new proposals that we can’t believe they’re still available to the second sales.
– Pleated dress with metallic thread by Zara,
39,95 euro12.99 euros.
– Zara’s two-colored leather ankle boots,
– Pink Mango jacket suit: blazer (
59.99 euro29.99) and tweezers ( 29.99 euro19.99).
– Candy bag with bamboo handle,
25.99 euro9.99 euros.
From jewelry dresses to booties that they’re gonna fix us up all fallWe also have a wide range of accessories, perfect bags to enhance our styles, trendy blouses that look more expensive than they are, and coats and jackets for the more discerning, who know that in winter they will cost twice as much.
– Sandals ugly with a platform and jeweled Bershka buckles,
35.99 euro19.99 euros.
Ugly sandals with platform and jewel buckles
– H&M tulle gathers top with laced straps,
19.99 euro9.99 euros.
– Embroidered leather boots cowboy of Pull&Bear,
69.99 euro19.99 euros.
– Overshirt oversize of Pull&Bear,
29.99 euro12.99 euros.
There’s still a lot of juice to be had from this discount season, even if you have to dig a lot deeper to find the hidden treasures. The work of finding them is what makes them treasures! Because it’s not just the illusion of hunting these discounted wonders and find them still availableIt’s also thinking about all the new combinations that are made available to us.
– Dress midi with lilac-colored Asos frills,
91.99 euro31.45 euros.
Midi dress with lilac frills
– Satin skirt with opening and Asos zebra print,
133,99 euro44.05 euros.
Satin skirt with zebra print opening
– Jacket trench in Stradivarius purple cake,
39.99 euro15.99 euros.
– Dress boho-chic with Tintoretto’s flight,
69.99 euro34.99 euros.
Boho-chic dress with flight by Tintoretto
Many of us with such advanced sales would settle for a T-shirt or short summery pretty, but these proposals are much better, more special and different. And you, can you believe that these clothes are still available and on sale?
– Pleated monkey by Massimo Dutti,
99,95 euro39.95 euros.
– Flower dress with puffed sleeves by &Other Stories,
59 euros28 euros.
– Guipure shirt with stripes and Uterqüe embroidery,
79 euros49.95 euros.
– Jeans culotte with Uterqüe studs,
79 euros39.95 euros.
Cover photo | @sarafructuoso__.
Photos | Zara, Mango, Bershka, H&M, Pull&Bear, Asos, Stradivarius, El Corte Inglés, Massimo Dutti, &Other Stories, Uterqüe.