They are one of the star accessories in the Spring-Summer season, but their fury will not disappear when autumn arrives. The sunglasses always have to have them at hand and besides completing a style, they protect our eyes from the UV rays. Today we show you different types of frames who will be the favorites of this Autumn-Winter 2020/2021.
Hide your face behind a giant design
Whether it’s to make them the protagonists of styling, to hide the dark circles under our eyes or to make a difference: no matter how many years go by, oversized sunglasses continue to fall in love.
– Sunglasses with hexagonal frame in Zara acetate, 29.95 euros.
– Bershka glossy sunglasses, 12.99 euros.
– Uterqüe screen type, 79 euros.
– With the wide temple and golden details of Furla, 239 euros.
– Mango retro sunglasses, 19.99 euros.
– XXL design by Gucci, 209 euros.
Gucci OCCHIALE GG0418S-001 BLACK NERO
Lightweight and metal-framed models
Forgetting that you’re wearing your sunglasses can happen, especially if you opt for a lightweight frame design. Metallic and shaped like an aviator or cat eyeThese options could conquer your personal collection.
– With bright details on the Blumarine glass, 147 euros.
Blumarine Sunglasses SBM138S 300K 65-15-140 women’s bright pink gold Smoke gradient lenses
– Carolina Herrera’s aviator type, 115 euros.
Carolina Herrera SHE 150 300P
– With golden Mulberry frame, 280 euros.
In addition, to make a difference, futuristic line designs in striking colours will become the star of the final look.
– Fila screen sunglasses, 73.50 euros.
Row SF9993 531V 59-12-140 – Unisex sunglasses, black semi-gloss, mirrored polarized lenses
– Bimba and Lola’s cat eye sunglasses,
115 euros 92 euros.
– Pink colour Palomo Spain x Multiópticas, 49 euros.
Make a difference with a stamped version
Add fun to everyday life with a printed frame and bright colors.
– Bershka checkered sunglasses, 9.99 euros.
Black and white checkered.
Main picture : IMaxTree
Photos | Fila, Amazon, Furla, Zara, Bershka, Multiópticas, Bimba y Lola, Mango, Uterqüe